- Stocked trout stream
- Primitive sites
- No Pool - but kids love to play in our creeks
- Clean restrooms with hot showers
- Tribal fishing permits
- Nicely stocked Campground Store
- Creek-side sites
- Limited Wireless Internet
- 4 pet friendly cabins/limit of 2 pets per cabin
- Firewood & Ice sold here
(Based on 2 persons per site)
|Water and/or electric site||$36.00|
|Creekside premium sites (#1,2,6,8,9,10,11,12)||$39.00|
|Full hook-up site (water, electric, sewer, cable)||$45.00|
|Children (4 through 17)||$3.00|
|Extra Adults (18 & over)||$5.00|
|Pet fee (for pet friendly cabins #16, 37 A & B, 49)||$20.00 per pet|
Sites limited to 6 people and 2 vehicles
|Campsites: stay 7 nights and get the 7th night free|
|Cabins: stay 7 nights and get a 10% discount|
Campsites - 1:00 PM
Cabins - 2:00 PM
Campsites - Noon
Cabins - 11:00 AM
Reservation and Cancellation Policy
Please understand that we are a small campground and last minute cancellations have a significant impact on us. We understand that cancellations will occur, but hope you will understand the impact on our business. For this reason, our policy on reservations and cancellations is as follows:
- Reservation deposit: 1 night camping fee is required to reserve a site or cabin. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, check or money order. Checks or money orders must be received within 7 days of making the reservation or reservation will be cancelled.
- Deposit is refundable (excluding holidays) if site/cabin is cancelled 14 days prior to arrival date. Cancellation fee is $10.00 for tent and RV sites and $20.00 for cabins. Deposits will be forfeited for cancellations within the 14 days of arrival.
- NO SHOWS WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE ENTIRE AMOUNT OF THE RESERVATION.
- Cabins and premium sites -2 night minimum on weekends
- No refunds for holidays. (Memorial Day, Father's Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Halloween).
- Holidays -3 night minimum stay
- No refunds after 1 hour.
- No refunds for inclement weather.
- You will be charged for the days you reserved.